Monday, March 31, 2014

COMMENT ON FACEBOOK
Kim Thorn Marlow
  • Hello Mark,
    A distant memory a while back lead to a google search, and in turn to your artist page here. I haven't read your book, but hope to do so very soon.
    I just wanted to comment on your art and photography...both are simply beautiful, very thought provoking. I love the composition in your photography and, being partial to silhouettes, my favorite is "His Special Place". I freelance a bit, but have never mastered silhouettes. I appreciate anyone who can create them so well.
    Anyway, I just wanted to thank you for sharing your work here. I'm glad to have come across it. As a child I was a fan of your work on tv...the distant memory I mentioned was watching High Chaparral with my dad...and it's interesting to see where life has taken you.
    I hope you will share more of your photography, here or on your website.

    Thanks for taking a moment...
    kim

No comments: