Thursday, December 11, 2014

click on image to enlarge

    NEW REVIEWS FROM THE UK

*****5.0 out of 5 stars - An excellent read, 11 Dec 2014
By 
Sue (UK)
Verified Purchase
This review is from: GOING DOWN MAINE (Kindle Edition)

“Thoroughly enjoyed this book. Once I started I found it hard to put down. The characters come alive and the description makes you feel as though you are really there. I hope there will be more from Mark Slade in the future.”
click on image to enlarge

 ==========================

*****
5.0 out of 5 stars A very good read, 6 Nov 2014
By 
Andrea S (Northampton, UK)
Verified Purchase
This review is from: Going Down Maine (Paperback)

“Thoroughly enjoyed this book. Once I started, couldn't put it down. Excellent first time novel. I hope this is the first of many!”

No comments: